I want to thank my friend Kristie Allen for sponsoring episode 4. Kristie recently committed to sponsoring through my TwoTim47 Patreon page. If you think this mission is something you'd be interested in supporting financially - as little as $1 a month makes a big difference - please visit my TwoTim47 Patreon Page.
What we'll discuss this episode:
- Run the Bluegrass - America's Prettiest Half Marathon
- Preparing to tackle the hills in a race; preparing to tackle the hills in life.
- No matter how hard we try to avoid it, the hills are coming. Life is a conveyor belt that keeps delivering us into the challenges.
- The fight in our wounded veterans.
- We lean on God at the beginning and end of our stories, do we lean on him in the middle of them?
- Who will you partner with when the challenges come. Answer that before the challenges get here.
- Are we ever too old to improve?
Next episode: My interview with Kristie Allen